Feel confident you can ensure a safe dissipation of static electricity.
When connected to a tanker truck or other conductive equipment, the Rite PLUS intrinsically safe monitoring circuit verifies a low resistance connection and dissipation path to ground.
Personnel can confirm a good connection due to the pulsing LED indicators, which release a pair of voltage free output contacts and enable the transfer of product to start. Other features include:
- Explosion proof(XP/Ex d) controller with intrinsically safe monitoring module
- Universal grounding clamp™with 10m (32ft) of 2 conductor hytrel protected cable
- Ground connection junction boxwith stowage pin for universal grounding clamp
- Safe, low-resistance static dissipation path(< 10 Ohms) from tanker, drum etc. to designated ground point
- Meets requirements of NFPA 77, API RP 2003 and CENELEC CLC/TR: 50404 recommended best practice on controlling static electricity in hazardous areas
- Universal grounding clamp suits all common tankers, drums, conductive plant equipment
- Units are supplied with full installation and operating manual.
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Ground connection junction box simplifies IS field wiring, system set-up and repairs in hazardous atmospheres